ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

Actual suppressor to come of back order…no they can’t do anything until they have the serial # on the suppressor and possession of the suppressor as the FFL.
Was told 1-3 week wait for it to come in July 20th…and now going in to 2nd week of October. Everything else is completed on my end. Filing as individual, so should hopefully go smoothly once paperwork is submitted. SilencerCo must be slammed with orders. Dealer is a Gold Level Silencer Shop dealer with Kiosk.
Did you try to order the can through Silencer Shop or from a dealer? I went to a shop on 9/11 to ask some questions due to the same situation with the Omega 300. It was backordered through Silencer Shop and Out of Stock on the SilencerCo site, so I wanted to ask how the process worked on buying one on back order. While I was waiting to be helped, I looked in their display case and there was an Omega sitting in it. I asked them if they could sell that one. The guy said, " We've got 7 of them in back"! Everything changed then I just went ahead and purchased it. They also had a lot of accessories that Silencer Shop and SilencerCo listed as Out of Stock/Backordered, so I put a few things on layaway along with the can to pick up when it's cleared. They also had the Hybrid 46 in stock.

I would shop around if you can. You might find it somewhere else. I can give you the name of the shop I went to. Not sure what the process with that is either but if it's helpful I'd be willing to share.

I had a couple through Silencer central take 3.5 months. They were trust and first time silencer purchase for me.
I have just recently read of a few guys on other forums getting trust purchases in 8 days. One can hope this will become the norm.

I created a atf profile ahead of time, but for this last suppressor I filed eform at local gun shop.. had the suppressor in my hands & shooting it 11 days later

well I FINALLY jumped on the silencer train. I bought mine on 9/26/24 and it will ship on 10/22/24. I was actually approved on the 7th day, amazingly fast.

i dont know if i would start this argument with a lawmaker but...why do i have to wait weeks, months for a suppressor aka harmless metal tube. when i can walk out the door with a gun and ammo the same day.

SSSHHHH !!

A friend of mine bought another suppressor a couple of weeks ago from Silencer Co. He said from the time he paid and the time he received it was 48 hours. He has several so I don't know if that makes a difference or not. He also works for/with the Veterans Assoc.

A friend of mine bought another suppressor a couple of weeks ago from Silencer Co. He said from the time he paid and the time he received it was 48 hours. He has several so I don't know if that makes a difference or not. He also works for/with the Veterans Assoc.
I just got my 1st one but I don't understand how it's possible in 48hrs. The CLEO hold is 7 days, then you have shipping time.

I can only assume the can my friend bought was an in stock item at the store. I do know they stock a lot of silencers in that shop. He did the paper work on a kiosk through Silencer Co. It was fast, real fast!! If I thought mine would go through that fast I would think really hard about getting one.

I can only assume the can my friend bought was an in stock item at the store. I do know they stock a lot of silencers in that shop. He did the paper work on a kiosk through Silencer Co. It was fast, real fast!! If I thought mine would go through that fast I would think really hard about getting one.

Do you not have one?

Being on a fairly tight budget, sometimes its hard to turn loose of that much money for a suppressor. Seems I save some back and something pops up and what I had saved goes elsewhere. Sometimes its a new rifle that I probably didn't really need but we all know about "need". LOL Not making excuses but I'm not a youngin' anymore either. I know my days are numbered and my family is going to have a hard enough time with the stuff I have gathered through the years and dealing with a suppressor just adds to the confusion.

Being on a fairly tight budget, sometimes its hard to turn loose of that much money for a suppressor. Seems I save some back and something pops up and what I had saved goes elsewhere. Sometimes its a new rifle that I probably didn't really need but we all know about "need". LOL Not making excuses but I'm not a youngin' anymore either. I know my days are numbered and my family is going to have a hard enough time with the stuff I have gathered through the years and dealing with a suppressor just adds to the confusion.
I know what your saying. I started a Trust for mine and listed my wife as a responsible person. but anyway on we go

Back