ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

IMO that's going to be the ATF's next move, come after dealers. The BS will keep on until we get a president that does away with the agency completely.
It's something to do with him ending up with two dealer/ SOT numbers/accounts. That's why they cleared out all the applications in the original account.

That's the gist of it, I don't know all the gory details.

Well, I’m going to look at suppressors tomorrow…Shop has a Gold Level Kiosk, so we’ll see what happens…does not seem to be many suppressors in stock according to silencer shop website inventory…any suggestions on brands/models? Looking for something I can swap between several calibers from .17 to .350 Legend if that’s doable…if not, would be .223 or 6.5 Grendel…not too concerned with price, but would like to be under $800

Well filed/applied today…used the Kiosk, pretty smooth self explanatory process…glad I added the Silencer Shop app to my phone, and registered for ATF account beforehand.

Went with a SilencerCo Hybrid 46 DTM.
it’s on back order, but they said 1-3 weeks, so we’ll see.

Well, I’m going to look at suppressors tomorrow…Shop has a Gold Level Kiosk, so we’ll see what happens…does not seem to be many suppressors in stock according to silencer shop website inventory…any suggestions on brands/models? Looking for something I can swap between several calibers from .17 to .350 Legend if that’s doable…if not, would be .223 or 6.5 Grendel…not too concerned with price, but would like to be under $800
get an Aero Lahar 30 cal ... in stock and new FDE ....800 with tax stamp

Submitted on a trust with only me on it March 26,2024. Approved today Aug 8, 2024. This was e file through Silencer Central. Now a 3 week wait before I see the can.

Currently on hold waiting to talk to somebody for 1.25 hours and counting

"Due to excessive call volume we apologize for the long delay, you can continue to hold or yadayadayada"
2 hours 24 minutes so far
Its not excessive call volume, its insufficient staffing. If theres that mamy people throwing 200 dollar bills at you then hire a few more desk jockeys

Well, 4 hours on hold, no luck, so i hung up at 5pm est. Try again tuesday if i have phone service. What a joke
Well when i got ahold of them after the holiday weekend i said hey my card is fine, i think somebody typed it in wrong, can you just rerun it please? Answer was pretty much no, screw you,you have to start over. So when i got home in january i started over and payed by check this time. Just today i crewed up to head out to sea for 50-60 days, and i got the call that im cleared to pick up my suppressor. How annoying. Ill get it when i get home in october.

Got my email notification that my suppressor was shipped, will be here Thursday. That will be 114 days from submitted to ATF to my door. Sure beats the 8 months my last one took.

Back