Trail Cam Pics?

Reminded me of this. Twice now ive got pics of coyotes carrying deer heads.
HUNT0053_copy_800x449.jpg

Reminded me of this. Twice now ive got pics of coyotes carrying deer heads.
Is your camera high in a tree, or on a hillside or something? Curious if you think the heads are from winter kill or possibly parts from human killed disposed carcasses?

Is your camera high in a tree, or on a hillside or something? Curious if you think the heads are from winter kill or possibly parts from human killed disposed carcasses?
Yeah its high in a tree. Better not be from a human kill, no antlerless harvest allowed. Most likely taken from a lion or wolf kill.

Yeah its high in a tree. Better not be from a human kill, no antlerless harvest allowed. Most likely taken from a lion or wolf kill.
Gotcha. Just wasn’t sure of your location. No wolves or lions here. I’m in central NY and it’s not uncommon to have people toss a butchered carcass wherever they deem fit.

Sorry to interrupt, but what;s this about Trophy's, Can't find a Explanation anywhere on P.M. Murl B.
I’m guessing you were awarded a trophy here on PM? I’ve received a couple myself. I guess it’s just because we’re awesome! Lol… 🤣

More likely though, you hit a certain number of posts or a certain amount of people liked or quoted your posts.

Hunt 0168, I have gotten 2 messages that said I had won a Trophy here on P.M. but have not been able to find any information on what for or how I won a Trophy that's not there? I don't care about the Trophy it's self I have a house full of Trophy's gathering dust. Murl B.

Hunt 0168, I have gotten 2 messages that said I had won a Trophy here on P.M. but have not been able to find any information on what for or how I won a Trophy that's not there? I don't care about the Trophy it's self I have a house full of Trophy's gathering dust. Murl B.
Well you don’t need to worry about the PM trophies collecting dust. They’re just status milestones awarded for your contributions to the forums. You post something and people hit the like button or quote your post to respond. Once that happens a certain amount of times you’ll be awarded a “trophy”.

People like you!

Back