Trail Cam Pics?

This camera gave me some awesome photos.
1000003136.jpg
1000003131.jpg

Cool pictures.....and temp.
I wouldn't trust the temp on that camera. It's a one off Chinese special that has lots of quirks. It's probably off by 5 degrees or so. The coyotes on the ice was the first solid nightly freeze of the year so the warm sun would have opened it back up.

I wouldn't trust the temp on that camera. It's a one off Chinese special that has lots of quirks. It's probably off by 5 degrees or so. The coyotes on the ice was the first solid nightly freeze of the year so the warm sun would have opened it back up.
Ice is cold enough......for a southern boy. :ROFLMAO:

Hunt 0168, That Buck was about 6 yrs old when I got that picture that was 4 yrs ago if he lived to be 10 yrs old, he wouldn't look the same most of the Big brush country Bucks die of starvation because their teeth are wore out rarely we will kill a 12 yr. old buck or Doe but it's rare. Murl B.

Hunt 0168, That Buck was about 6 yrs old when I got that picture that was 4 yrs ago if he lived to be 10 yrs old, he wouldn't look the same most of the Big brush country Bucks die of starvation because their teeth are wore out rarely we will kill a 12 yr. old buck or Doe but it's rare. Murl B.
Hi Murl… Beautiful deer. And while you didn’t say yes to my question, I’ll accept that you also never said no! Lol😉

Here in NY you are an extremely lucky individual that takes. 4.5-5.5 year old deer. Not sure how many die of old age or starvation but I doubt its many.

I do enjoy your posts. You are in a hunter’s paradise by the looks of things. Good for you. And I mean that in all seriousness.

hunt1968, The hunting here is exceptional, with a wide variety of game and Predators,Thank you for your comments, to answer your Question no one hunts here but family, sorry i can't help you. Murl B.

Back