2nd annual ohio hunt 2010

ok guys, I am lazy person and don't feel like reading 16 pages to get to the where, and when of this hunt. so could someone please pm me the info if I allowed to hunt with ya's. not sure if I can make it or not, but would like to try.

I would be willing to help pay for the cabin also. once I get the info, I can let ya know if I can make it or not. jeff.

PS none killed last year,two seen in a feild on the way out hunting,one was called in by my group(never seen him,but his tracks went down the same trail we took in).Hoping this year goes alittle diffrent,but you know how it goes with coyotes......For the weekend more sets will be made and that alone will increase the odds in our favor,plus more hunters and experience in that area........not to mention im baiting some hogs for a night hunt..............................X

Smokin i feel ya,my son and i made 2 sets yesterday morning,tracks in the fresh snow everywhere and no takers.I have been trying to get in contact with the cabin owners about trying to get a dicounted rate,will post on here when i find out............X

I think I figured out this yote hunting thing, you guys are doing it all wrong. just drive around and wait until the run out in front of your truck. seems like in my area (not to far were your hunt is) that is how most is killed around here.
I do set ups and set ups and still see more dead on the road than alive were I'm hunting. I need to go with you guys to do some learning

LOL PS i do drive around some feilds i know they frequent during down pours to watch em mouse,thats when i see the most......OK the lady called me about the cottage,,,some good points and some bad,mostly bad.....could not get her to budge on the price 180 per night plus tax,375 total 6 way split 53 per person check in ,anytime friday check out 11 am sunday.the worst part is that its 3 queen size beds and a fold out futon in the living room..... i know we can crash out however we want........gimme some feedback on this before i thump the credit card..........X

Sounds like we are getting a pretty good group .

Well looks like i will be heading down on Saturday.The truck will be departing Logan county heading south on 33 to 270 west then back to 33 south leaving around 3am if anybody needs a ride let me know we can car pool save gas!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know see you all on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

Any reports from the socuters yet on grounds or dog siting??
tongue_smilie.gif
w00t.gif

Ok if anyone wants in on the cabin shoot me a pm ,,I will give you my mailing address and you can send a check or money order to me.....they want the total for the weekend up front. 53 dollars per person gets you in the cabin,that sleeps 8 from friday morning until sunday at 11 a.m. the Cabin address is 21934 ST.RT 278 Nesonville ,Ohio......pretty much deluxe and in the center of where we are hunting,,,,now if anyone wants to charge it to their credit card let me know,,,i just dont think i can pay the total up front myself.........................X

Thanks guys,, i will post names on here when i recieve the check or money order..... i will be stopping by and checking out the cottage,scouting and baiting this coming week.so far thats me (2) bam bam (2) and mike (1). anyone whos far out should get in on it if they are hunting both days...........plus i will be cookin some killer food.................................X

Well this sucks...i guess i was thinking we were going in feb....i don't think i will be able to make it out...money is way to tight right now.

I am sorry to hear that 250,my money is tight too so i can understand.we are building on 4 rooms,that are nearly done +Christmas and my wife just had shoulder surgery today....And i got one thing on my mind, hunting.Hope some good fortune falls in your lap and ya make it.............X

Recieved payments for the cabin from Mike2 and Lennyzrx,thanks guys,waiting on one more then ill get it wrapped up.....I dont know about you guys but im getting completely pumped...........................X

CoyoteX what all killer food are you planning on preparing?
I can bring some of the ingredients to help out. The deer gods were good to me this year. Let me know what your ideas are so we all arent bringing extra food to pack back home.
Mike

Well im thinking about slow cooking a big pork loin for saturday evening,,,im not sure about friday night [beeep],,, maybe a few of my famous canned chickens., if you never had those they are off the hook good...............X

Back