2nd annual ohio hunt 2010

CoyoteX I can bring the chickens if you like.
I also have 2 of the rack's that you put the chickens on.
Mike

Last edited:
The chickens cook outside ,amish style,if you got ant empty 5lb metal coffee cans you can bring a couple.and of course we will need side dishes.I can cover most of the main dishes,i dont mind, but if you wanna bring the chickens mike just lemme know.(have you ever seen the sams club pork loins?>>>>where did they find a pig that big?lol)......................X

Originally Posted By: coyotexWell im thinking about slow cooking a big pork loin for saturday evening,,,im not sure about friday night [beeep],,, maybe a few of my famous canned chickens., if you never had those they are off the hook good...............X

coyotex. I'm up for a big rib roast also. If ya got a good butcher shop down there I'll send ya the funds. P.M. me and I'll get $$$ headed your way.

Originally Posted By: coyotexRecieved payments for the cabin from Mike2 and Lennyzrx,thanks guys,waiting on one more then ill get it wrapped up.....I dont know about you guys but im getting completely pumped...........................X

I'm up for a big feed bag also. You'll be to busy cooking to hunt. LOL. I'm old so food has replaced sex AND EVEN HUNTING for me. LOL.

Y eah frog i cant wait also,,,some familiar faces some new,,250 and getfoxy are not going to making it...and in case anyone has any of these and can bring a couple lemme know ,i was trying to find a couple of those ''black cat'' heaters for the blinds during the night hog hunt,mr. buddy heaters would work well too,,if not i will just buy a couple....I plan on improving our chances with coyotes too,,I will be heading down there to bait tomorrow or teusday,,i will take some photos of that site,,knocking on some doors and if i can get some private ground i will also post some of those pics....I hope everyone that wants too can make it.................X

Last edited:
I had plans on doing some of the leg work this weekend,,but i forgot about deer season,figured the state grounds would be busy over the weekend,,oh well after this a.m.,,theres one less doe in this world...lol...................X

CoyoteX I will be bringing 5 chickens for some grub. The 5lb coffee cans I cant help any there. anything else just let me know. I am hoping that frogman can hunt both days so he might be up for a spot in the cabin but we will have to wait to see what his schedule is like. I also have some hog grub that you mix with grain for wild hogs that I can donate if you want.
Mike

THANKS MIKE ,i will only be bringing enough bait with me to bait that friday evening so you can bring the hog grub if you want...... about the spots in the cabin,,,if the hogs show up we will be sleeping in shifts....................X

yep. muzzleloading this weekend, till monday I think. It would have been a good weekend up here to do some calling.

I checked trail cams earlier, supprised a Buck has dropped one side of his rack. Bunch of turkey's, Doe's, no yotes this time.

11 more days guys and i cant wait to get down there,,if all goes as planned i will be posting some pics tomorrow night, I am also drafting a signature permission sheet,to get signed along with address for private properties we may get to hunt,i am gonna mark it for that weekend only,maybe that will help with making up some folks mind.With that said,I am going to give these folks my word that there property will be left as it was found,and that their property will only be hunted on during hours they agree too(some folks dont like being awakened to rifle shots at the crack of dawn)....as long as we are respectful and courteos we should have no problem returning year after year.............................................X

Been here on the site for a few years with different screen names and would like to join you fellas on your hunt.What do I have to do???

I just got off the phone with the cabin folks,everything is good with them i will be sending them a money order tommorrow or the next day,yeah bam bring lots of paper plates ,they told me pretty much eveything else is supplied,pots pans,sheets blankets,forks spoons towels wash rags ect..if you all have any questions PM me,,if someone staying in the cabin can bring a big bag of charcoal let me know, i will be pretty crammed as it is........Deathcry,,,show up at the coffee cup at 530 a.m. on saturday jan. 23rd ,ready to hunt................................X

Back