2nd annual ohio hunt 2010

Me and 1 other person.We will be coming on the 22,we are new to this so we will need to know what to bring.Do I need to get a caller or can we tag along with somebody that has one.And are we able to use centerfire rifles?

Last edited:
Best thing i can tell ya,if ya got calling equip.,mouth calls ,electronic bring em,may not use them but bring em just in case.yes about centerfire rifles too,you will see a lot of guys using them. I figure about the best way to group up is 2 or 3 with rifles,1 or 2 with shotguns.I will wait until the 28th or 29th of this month to reserve a cabin.....Hope this helps.....X

Jan 23rd and 24th.(Hunt one day or Hunt both days)
Meet at the Coffee Cup on ST RT 33 just west of Nelsonville Ohio.
Time:5:30am-6am

Hunters from Predator masters

1.) Caribou Dreamer
2.) Jeff D
3.) Josh P
4.) Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.) Coyotex
7.) Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.) Frogman
10.) Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr
12.) ROOSTER
13.) ohiotrapper1984
14.) SmilinIB
15.) HappyYoter
16.) Adam M
17.) Wilsoncs3980 (Chris)
18.) Bowsharleys and (3 buddies)
19.) Getfoxy and gang
20.) smokin250
21.) BamBamBam(and buddy)
22.) Sniper308

Other hunters attending from the Ohio sportman Forum

1.)Traphunter
2.)Drenalin1(Possible)
3.)Pass thru
4.)Cannine1
5.)Patk

1.) Caribou Dreamer
2.) Jeff D
3.) Josh P
4.) Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.) Coyotex
7.) Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.) Frogman
10.) Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr
12.) ROOSTER
13.) ohiotrapper1984
14.) SmilinIB
15.) HappyYoter
16.) Adam M
19.) Getfoxy and gang
20.) smokin250
22.) Sniper308
23.) The Lawman

1.)Traphunter
2.)Drenalin1(Possible)
3.)Pass thru
4.)Cannine1
5.)Patk

fairly new to this site but been hunting coyotes a while I remember you guys getting this together last year sounds like alot of fun. May be interested in going 1 or both days will have to check my schedule

Shouldnt need a whole lot of ammo,unless there is somone local that is there willing to let us shoot at his place ,then id say that wont happen either. I am going on a scout/baiting trip on either the 9th or 10th of jan....figure ohioyotehunter, my boy and I will head down there for the biggest part of the day.i think anyone close to the area should do some map marking in advance too.....if anyone is free on those days shoot me a PM,,maybe we can meet up............X

1.) Caribou Dreamer
2.) Jeff D
3.) Josh P
4.) Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.) Coyotex
7.) Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.) Frogman
10.) Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr
12.) ROOSTER
13.) ohiotrapper1984
14.) SmilinIB
15.) HappyYoter
16.) Adam M
19.) Getfoxy and gang
20.) smokin250
22.) Sniper308
23.) The Lawman
24.) Mudking

1.)Traphunter
2.)Drenalin1(Possible)
3.)Pass thru
4.)Cannine1
5.)Patk
6.) Accu and buddy
7.) 01repoman

Ok Guys i got this the other day looks like we are good to go for the Coffee Cup.What everybody thought on this offer.
Both day or just one day.
Do we know how many will be attending on Saturday and how many on Sunday yet ??

Hey all,
I talked with the owners of the Coffee Cup on Christmas eve.

And they said that if you guys want, they will open up early so that you all can get breakfast before you go out hunting.

I know that they always open early for deer gun season.

I told them about the predator hunt coming up and will open early both days if you guys want or only Saturday....its up to you.

I know my daughter and my niece would appreciate the extra couple hours work.

PM me if you want me to let them know to open or not. And maybe how many people to expect.

thanks guys
Duanepse

Coyotex
Thanks for the leg work It will help out alot.If you get a chance stop by the farm we passed last year with the 2 dogs in the field and maybe sweet talked them into letting a few of us on the grounds.Tell them we are there to Film a show!!!!!!I have one camera crew that is coming (IF they don't back out)And maybe one more if he can make it and need some good grounds to hunt.
Keep us informed what you come up with.
also any other local guys we could us some help also with locating some dogs and maybe getting some flat ground to hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Private or public .Anybody know of any good flat ground public in the area that a few groups could hit??
I'm going to try and contact ODNR anf maybe see if they could lead us in some direction(I doudt they will help but its worth a try)
See you in a few weeks

Good going caribou,hopefully i can remember how to get to that farm, i gotta make it down there too bait at least twice before our weekend.....i need four fur sures on the cabin so i can get it booked.....everybody enjoy the rest of the holidays........our holiday is coming soon...........X

i am pumped to meet up again guys! Hopefully i will have a place to stay again. Dusty, i will be bringing you some walnut buddy! Get ahold of my soon

26 dollars per day per person for the cottage that sleeps 8 or 20 per night for the cabin that sleeps 4 ,,,gonna try and get it cheaper than that....but thats a rough estimate....either way cheaper than hotels......hope we put some fur in the dirt.........X

Back