2nd annual ohio hunt 2010

Did anyone here from getfoxy and his crew?,,,,and where frog goes AL goes....looks like a good list of hunters....the only thing i see that may be a problem with the 23-24th of jan. is bow season is still in, muzzleloader is open the 9th-12th of jan. if that gives them enough time to settle down i am all for it................................lets get after some yotes!!!

Count me in guys.

1.) Caribou Dreamer
2.) Jeff D
3.) Josh P
4.) Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.) Coyotex
7.) Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.) Frogman
10.) Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr
12.) ROOSTER
13.) ohiotrapper1984
14.) SmilinIB
15.) HappyYoter
16.) Adam M
17.) Wilsoncs3980 (Chris)

Ok guys looks like the group is growing.
Sunrise is at 7:42 am so whats everyone think about leaving the coffee shop at 7am give us 45 min to get to our spots before sunrise.So lets say 6am at the coffee shop,
Who got the coffee shop to open up early last year???

1.) Caribou Dreamer
2.) Jeff D
3.) Josh P
4.) Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.) Coyotex
7.) Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.) Frogman
10.) Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr
12.) ROOSTER
13.) ohiotrapper1984
14.) SmilinIB
15.) HappyYoter
16.) Adam M
18.) Bowsharleys and (3 buddies)

I got them to open early last year, im thinking about shooting for 530 am this year.I will get the for sure as soon as possible.2 day hunt the 23-24th january.....maybe we can get a group hotel rate,,,,get them to open both mornings early.

Sounds great Coyotex let us know what you come up with and we can update.
Ok Guys Coyotex called it guys 5:30am-6am at the coffee Cup it is
See you all there.

Ok THIS IS WHAT I GOT
Jan 23rd and 24th.(Hunt one day or Hunt both days)
Meet at the Coffee Cup on ST RT 33 just west of Nelsonville Ohio.Maps available just ask
I will try and scan some topo's of the area's so some can take a look and see what they are getting into.
Time:5:30am-6am (We need to get out of the shop before day break this year.)
Hunting Zalaski State forest Area and wayne National Forest.
Sound Good to everyone???(Feedback please)

Hunters from Predator masters

1.) Caribou Dreamer
2.) Jeff D
3.) Josh P
4.) Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.) Coyotex
7.) Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.) Frogman
10.) Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr
12.) ROOSTER
13.) ohiotrapper1984
14.) SmilinIB
15.) HappyYoter
16.) Adam M
19.) Getfoxy and gang
20.) smokin250

Other hunters attending from the Ohio sportman Forum

1.)Traphunter
2.)Drenalin1(Possible)
3.)Pass thru
4.)Cannine1
5.)Patk

Last edited:
Hey Guy's just discovered this forum.My buddy and I would be interested in this hunt.Only thing is we have never hunted yotes before.We are real eager to give this a shot.Any advice is more than welcome.Thanks

Last edited:
Jan 23rd and 24th.(Hunt one day or Hunt both days)
Meet at the Coffee Cup on ST RT 33 just west of Nelsonville Ohio.Maps available just ask
I will try and scan some topo's of the area's so some can take a look and see what they are getting into.
Time:5:30am-6am (We need to get out of the shop before day break this year.)
Hunting Zalaski State forest Area and wayne National Forest.
Sound Good to everyone???(Feedback please)

Hunters from Predator masters

1.) Caribou Dreamer
2.) Jeff D
3.) Josh P
4.) Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.) Coyotex
7.) Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.) Frogman
10.) Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr
12.) ROOSTER
13.) ohiotrapper1984
14.) SmilinIB
15.) HappyYoter
16.) Adam M
19.) Getfoxy and gang
20.) smokin250
21.) BamBamBam(and buddy)

Other hunters attending from the Ohio sportman Forum

1.)Traphunter
2.)Drenalin1(Possible)
3.)Pass thru
4.)Cannine1
5.)Patk

I am going to see about reduced room rates for those spending the night,,maybe even me this year..i am going to check both nelsonville and nearby logan(20 min. away)....i just need to know how many are interested in rooms.......x

Im new to the forum, just joined today matter of fact, Im from the Columbus area and would be interested in this, work permitting needless to say.

Ok, Im not real sure how hunt is going to work and would like some opinions on how this is going to go down. Are we meeting then splitting up into groups of 2 or 3 and then going out hunting? Are we meeting up after huting to share our success? Are we having a "contest" for biggest or most yotees killed? I figure I have some properties in Lancaster and Logan and surrounding areas. Just curious.

JLJ223 Welcome to the site,Your more than welcome

Medicsnoke:As for the hunt we all meet up at the coffee Cup in Nelsonville then we will group up and go hunt.Some groups will be 2 guys some will be 4 guys just depends on the guys in the group,Whatever eveyone agree's on.You can hunt Where ever you like in the area we have no one spot you have to go to,So if you have private ground that is a plus for you and your group.Or you can Hunt the Wayne or Zalaski or Mead or Sunday creek.We will all meet back at the ranger station on St rt 278 in Zalaski at noon and have a bite to eat and shoot the bull.Last year we had a few calls we raffled off and some guys bring calls to sell and lanyards to sell or whatever.We share idea's and pictures and then some will leave depending on there drive time and some will stay and hunt the evenings.
Hope to see everyone.

I am trying to get some reduced rates for us at the INN TOWNER at logan ohio.if i get around about number of those interested....they normally start at 45 a night,but the more that stays.....well you know how that goes........anyone interested shoot me a p.m....i will not contact them for about a week............X

And guys,...if we dont put blood on the ground this year,,,the 3rd ANNUAL OHIO HUNT......will be in texas......nah its a blast just hangin with you all........X

Back