2nd annual ohio hunt 2010

I don't think there'll be any food shortage. LOL. Hopefully some of that white stuff will melt away before friday.

I may have to pick up that new Stevens in 22-250 at the local shop so I have something to put the new Redfield on. I look forward to the food more than hunting! I guess that happens when ya get old.

Last edited:
Mike:No i have not found anything on this grounds ,Not really sure where it is at.will have to do some digging while i'm down that way and see what i can find.when you search peabody you get every state but Ohio.
I'm just wondering if this is the old Sunday creek grounds ??/If i find anything i will have it with me

Pretty much the entire length of Jobs Hollow road from Murray city to 595 coming out of New straitsville is all Peabody Coal, with of course an isolated homestead.

Try searching jobs new pittsburg or co road 22 murray city, ohio.

BTW, ask the rooster bout lightin them up at my honey hole last night.

hope you guys have a good hunt... after breaking my foot 2 weeks ago i am out of the mix anyway... but hope you guys get some shooting in on some yotes..

Originally Posted By: yotenaylorTry searching jobs new pittsburg or co road 22 murray city, ohio.

BTW, ask the rooster bout lightin them up at my honey hole last night.

Those were some p-o'ed coyotes.LOL. Can't wait till the shooting starts.

Guys that are staying in the cabins, i will be down there around noon on friday....i gotta pick up the keys from a place called JD's...you can stop by the main cottage if ya are down there friday evening i will be back there after dark............................X

Hey- do we have a phone list floating around? It would be nice to be able to contact others if need be.

Tex, pm me with your cell number, I live in the area- Ill drop for a visit friday and we can compare notes-Mike.

Originally Posted By: coyotexGuys that are staying in the cabins, i will be down there around noon on friday....i gotta pick up the keys from a place called JD's...you can stop by the main cottage if ya are down there friday evening i will be back there after dark............................X

coyotex. should work out well. Bill and I will be down friday around or a bit after 1:00 pm and can meet ya at the big cabin. 21934 st.rt. 278 correct?

Yeah that is the address ,me and my boy will be checkin the bait,,looking around the rocky boot store and stopping by the gun range during the day....dinner will be around 7 pm..........X aka Rick.

coyotex. sounds good. sent ya a PM with Bill's cell# and mine. He always has his on. me not so much though I make sure friday morning.

Also for the guys staying in the cottage i am bringing plenty of mountain dew and pepsi,,,,if thats not your drink,or want some spirits,or you are on a diet then it falls under bring your own.I will be slow cooking the pork loin for fridays dinner,with a couple sides (including cowboy billys baked beans)and im bringing some buns for left over pulled pork bbq sandwichs,,,, anyone that is into salads,health food or you are a veegan or something bring what ya like.....I think im ok,,never met a hunting veegan......... 3 more days guys.....cant wait.....X

Me,Grower and 2 others are heading down Thursday evening. Lake Hope is where we are staying. What time do we need to meet everybody Sat. morning?

I believe it is 5:30-6:00 but don't hold me to it. I hope to get in around 1:00 - 3:00 Friday afternoon. I was also going to hit the Rocky boot store on the way down
Mike
Lenny are you bringing the Redfield with you
Mike

Last edited:
Jan 23rd and 24th.(Hunt one day or Hunt both days)
Meet at the Coffee Cup on ST RT 33 just west of Nelsonville Ohio.
Time:5:30am-6am

Sunrise is At 7:42am so that will give you a hour to eat and drink some coffee and discuss the game plan before heading out.

Back