2nd annual ohio hunt 2010

Sorry 'bout that guys.
I didn't mean to butt in on a private conversation.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707Dang, I just found this thread, and Beverly and Zaleski are a couple of places I've been before!
grin.gif

If the dates are right you can count me in.
wink.gif

Rooster, I've spent enough money eating at Hoover's and Tatman's in Laurelville to buy a couple of nice rifles!

Everyone's welcome and them is some good vittles ain't they.

I'm Working it here,Waiting on a response maybe a good thing for us this year ,(Waiting)
Let say we get a list going here and see who all is interested this year.
Temp Date Jan 9th 10th 2010.(Date change Jan 23rd &24th ,Or 30th & 31st )
Location TBA

Guys just copy and paste your names if you plan on attending this year even if you fdo not know for sure but there is a chance,this way we can see how many are planning on coming.Last year we even got the Diner to open up early just for our group!!!!!!!!!!!.

1.)Caribou Dreamer
2.)Jeff D
3.)Josh P

Hey all sorry ive been away for awile.,,,sons summer baseball and fall football. I hope we get another good group for this years hunt.I am figuring that it about has to be on large state ground to have plenty of room.Wayne national and zalaski both have this,with zalaski being more flat land.soooo im thinking when we meet up we can group up and decide whos goin to the hills and who too the feilds......im hoping for good hunting and for great fellowship like last year......maybe coffee cup in the a.m. and mccarther for dinner....scouting session tba.

Well we are starting to sparking some interest here.
Hopefully we can get a few scouter from the area to help out in preperation for the hunt.
Any of you guys that are going have a better date which weekend you like better.??

1.)Caribou Dreamer
2.)Jeff D
3.)Josh P
4.)Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.)Coyotex
7.)Coyotex Junior

Last edited:
im in

1.)Caribou Dreamer
2.)Jeff D
3.)Josh P
4.)Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.)Coyotex
7.)Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor

Let me know when some guys want to scout

Hay yotenaylor good to see you will be able to make it this year !!!!!!!!!!!See you all in Jan.
Frogman You bringing your better half this year???

1.)Caribou Dreamer
2.)Jeff D
3.)Josh P
4.)Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.)Coyotex
7.)Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.)Frogman

I'm in! We had a great time last year. But we gotta get out of the diner earlier this year.
1.)Caribou Dreamer
2.)Jeff D
3.)Josh P
4.)Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.)Coyotex
7.)Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.)Frogman
10.)Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr

Last edited:
I can hunt on Sunday maybe Saturday too.
1.)Caribou Dreamer
2.)Jeff D
3.)Josh P
4.)Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.)Coyotex
7.)Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.)Frogman
10.)Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr
12.) ROOSTER

I am in. I Didnt make it last year but it sounded like yall had fun.
1.)Caribou Dreamer
2.)Jeff D
3.)Josh P
4.)Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.)Coyotex
7.)Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.)Frogman
10.)Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr
12.) ROOSTER
13.)ohiotrapper1984

1.)Caribou Dreamer
2.)Jeff D
3.)Josh P
4.)Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.)Coyotex
7.)Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.)Frogman
10.)Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr
12.) ROOSTER
13.)ohiotrapper1984
14.) SmilinIB
15.) HappyYoter

Ok guys well looks like the group is getting bigger.Well my first plan looks like its going to fizz out.I thought i had some private ground for us to hunt but no luck,
So How's it sound we plan on the same area's we hunted last year or maybe we can stay around Nelsonville area and hunt the wayne and sunday creek area or we can travel south and hit zalaski again.Let hear some Idea's here guys.
Maybe we can get ahold of the dine again(the coffe shop)And see if they will open up early again for us,Can someone get ahold of them again this year(WHO GOT THAT DONE LAST YEAR?)

ok THIS IS WHAT I GOT SO FAR
Jan 23rd and 24th.(Hunt one day or Hunt both days)
Meet at the Coffee shop on ST RT 33 just west of Nelsonville Ohio.
Time:TBA(Before day break)Also we need to get out of the shop before day break this year.
Plus bye going back to the Zalaski Area the guys that hunted last year should have a good idea what to expect and could help out the new guys.

Frog is al going to make it this year???

1.) Caribou Dreamer
2.) Jeff D
3.) Josh P
4.) Mike2
5.) Night watchman
6.) Coyotex
7.) Coyotex Junior
8.) Yotenaylor
9.) Frogman
10.) Jeff Davis
11.) Ohioyotehntr
12.) ROOSTER