What Bow do you shoot

I shoot traditional longbows. I have a custom built Voo-Doo Kustom which the riser is made from elk antler. My other longbow is custom made (i helped make it) by a friend and its a Southern Draw longbow.

50# 76 bear Kodiak hunter and a 60# damon howatt hunter. I do shoot my mission eliminator 2 occasionally but I have a lot more fun shooting traditional.

I shoot a Bowtech 40#"Heartbreaker" and love it. I am a pretty small person and have a metal plate in my neck so I can't handle a higher poundage but it does fine. It gave a complete pass through on a 300# black bear and I have two deer at the taxidermist as we speak. I only bow hunt and have owned a Martin, Hoyt and a Matthews Jewel but I'll stick with the Bowtech.

Im not any good at posting pics. All i have is a smart phone for accessing the internet. PM me your email and id be glad to send you a couple pics.

Last edited:
ive been shooting my maxxis 31 since they came out using a spothogg seven deadly pin wrapped sight and fuse accesories with qad ultra rest before that mathews dxt and mathews switchback xt and the only bow that has made me think of getting a new one is the elite energy or answer or one of the carbon matrix but i cant justify the cost the maxxis has served me well and i shoot it great

Back