What Bow do you shoot

G5 Quest REV, 70# 30" draw. QAD ultra fall away rest, B stinger stabilizer, G5 Optix Rock sight, shooting Gold Tip XT Hunters(5575) behind 100 gr Grim Reaper Razor cut broadheads. Scott release.

Just depends on what kind of mood I'm in
Mathews Drenalin & Outback
Bearpaws LightSpeed td recurve
Brigham Custom td recurve
TOH KAH Osage longbow
Ten Point Titan

Bear Kodiak that belonged to my grandpa and made in 64 of 65. It means a lot to shoot and hunt with this bow since it was his first hunting bow. I've taken two deer with it so far.

Bear Kodiak Magnum from 73 that I bought at a garage sale for $5

For a compound I am shooting a Bowtech Tribute that my brother won as a prize. He didn't like shooting it so I bought it from him and really love this bow.

fb0aef2a5d9cce9d3fcacad8d57cd62b_zps7cc54a8c.jpg

22e3abab4864b7a83e6d6aff0d3b8272_zps99670666.jpg

16390a6b6fb9a8b18bf14e5531b6943d_zps79a63ca8.jpg

Details:
Mathews Creed 28" 70#
Ripcord SOS
HHA Optimizer Sight
Ktech Stabilizer
Mathews T5 Quiver
Carbon Express Maxima Arrows
Blazer Fletchings
Will have Slick tricks on when I hit the woods

Originally Posted By: mysticalflightBeen shooting Bowtech before Bowtechs were cool.

Me too, so long that they weren't even Bowtech when I started shooting them! My first "Bowtech" was a Strother designed Oregon bow about 15yrs ago that was older than I was at the time.

[/quote]

Me too, so long that they weren't even Bowtech when I started shooting them! My first "Bowtech" was a Strother designed Oregon bow about 15yrs ago that was older than I was at the time. [/quote]

So you were born in the 90s ?
I shot a Oregon bow for awhile when they were still being manufactured, think it was called a "Black Knight" they were a decent bow. I did like commercial of a SUV running over their bow and the guy picks it up and shoots it.

Back