Coffee...

Wizard of Id Comic Strip for July 18, 2024

The above cartoon brings back old memories!
While in the service, the guy on the 4-8 watch made the morning coffee. I didn't drink coffee, never made coffee, and didn't want to seem like an idiot, so I watched what the others did during the day as they refilled the coffee pot, that way I would know what to do when I was on that watch. My turn, and I proceeded to "HEAP" the filter up with coffee grounds, well you should have seen some of the reactions when the guys took their first sip of what was apparently some pretty strong coffee! :LOL:

Last edited:
Ah coffee. First of all I have to say I can’t move in the morning without it. Next, my favorite is Eight O’clock Colombian roast and Starbucks Colombian roast. Hippies are only good for one thing, coffee. My go to for a cheap shot is Maxwell house Colombian roast. As to the the first post , I agree, coffee should taste like coffee. If you want amaretto flavor, drink amaretto. However that will drop your testosterone level quite a bit

Ah coffee. First of all I have to say I can’t move in the morning without it. Next, my favorite is Eight O’clock Colombian roast and Starbucks Colombian roast. Hippies are only good for one thing, coffee. My go to for a cheap shot is Maxwell house Colombian roast. As to the the first post , I agree, coffee should taste like coffee. If you want amaretto flavor, drink amaretto. However that will drop your testosterone level quite a bit
And how would you know???:unsure:

Back