Your Pic of the Day

Sunrise over Laguna Madre
1720235106329.jpeg

1721407778878.jpeg

Must have been an off night, Jeremy; three empty cases and only 2 coyotes? ;):LOL:
Sorry, couldn't resist, :devilish:TDMMDI. Joking aside, those are some outstanding photos! Really enjoyed them.
ETA Question: Were these pictures taken w/your cell phone in nighttime mode?

Last edited:
View attachment 9194
Must have been an off night, Jeremy; three empty cases and only 2 coyotes? ;):LOL:
Sorry, couldn't resist, :devilish:TDMMDI. Joking aside, those are some outstanding photos! Really enjoyed them.
ETA Question: Were these pictures taken w/your cell phone in nighttime mode?

here is a video of those coyotes getting shot;

https://fb.watch/tqqRudmhqC/

the 2nd coyote turned right as the shot went off causing me to clip the shoulder. i fired a couple mor shots to finish him off.

I recently got a Samsung and started using the nighhtime mode. it takes better pics than my cannon

here is a video of those coyotes getting shot;

https://fb.watch/tqqRudmhqC/

the 2nd coyote turned right as the shot went off causing me to clip the shoulder. i fired a couple mor shots to finish him off.

I recently got a Samsung and started using the nighhtime mode. it takes better pics than my cannon
LOL Figured there was a reason, just had to rag ya a bit. :ROFLMAO: Great video, thanks for sharing.

My old Samsung had a pretty darn good camera but it cratered and I just got a new Samsung Galaxy S23. That thing is amazing. Sure wish I could get out and put it to work in the field. I just tried it out in my loading room w/door open to get some backlight just to answer my question. It even switches to nightime automatically in the dark.

Never ran across a rattler in a store before, but we were camping @ Falcon Lake and I went into Zapata (a sleepy little border town) to pick up something at a small (had about 2 aisles) grocery store. Lighting was poor in this little mom & pop store. When i reached for the item on the shelf an 8-10" Texas Spiney Swift jumped out at me.
1721938379447.jpeg

Having grown up in rattlesnake country, you know what my first thought was!:oops:

Back