Bolt vs AR platforms, what say you?

If your not smart enough to put you cap on correctly I ain't paying any attention to what you have to say. Murl B.
If you're not smart enough to listen to someone that kills that many coyotes, with every type of platform and knows what they are talking about, then you are never going to up your game in any direction. I don't wear my cap backwards, but when these guys talk rifles, thermal, or coyotes I listen. I'm not an AR guy, but if I was going to get into that game, I'd call Skinney and ask what I should get and why. I did the same when I started with thermal and they pointed me in the right direction and now I'm fairly proficient with it. I'm knocking on 60 years old and kill my fair share of coyotes, but I'm not too old or hard headed to improve my game at any time.

Cal, I appreciate the words, but I would have to say with or without any information I have or was able to provide you, wouldn't make much if any difference in the success and skills you have developed over your lifetime.
I know myself and my team look up to you and what you have taught us, and let us take part in what you do.
I'm glad to see you here on the forum again and wish there were more like you.
Still would like to nail down another podcast with ya.

Cal Taylor, Makes no different s how many Coyotes they kill, there's 3 of them looking like gangsters with their hat on backwards, where are the coyotes or is it just talk---talk ?? Murl B.

Back