Best Sub $800 Suppressor

Thanks for the recommendations guys, I really appreciate it! The DDC Wolf Hunter looks like a solid option for me. I’ve got some time to make a decision. I have a 1 year old son, would you guys recommend doing a trust? I’m not 100% sure how easy this process is. This will be my first one.
I bought my first and only (so far)in a trust. The trust had my Wife, kids and twin brother in it. Then after ATF 41F**** that was all that is involved in said trust. As far as I know, now that rules have changed everyone has to get fingerprinted and photo ID'd. The entire reason I went the Trust route was killed by the ATF 4 months after my stamp was approved. Just my experience.

Congrats. I pre-ordered four and they all came in last week so I e-filed my paperwork with Silencer Shop.

DDC Enticer L Ti
Dead Air Nomad Ti XC
Dead Air Nomax 33
JK 105 CCX

PS: The dealer discounted (tax stamp promotion) $200 for each suppressor except the JK, but did give me around $25 off.

Last edited:
$800 in tax stamps at once, I can’t imagine! I think my final total with transfer fee, tax stamp, and the suppressor itself were $748. The suppressor was a pretty good deal at $473 out the door which I was really happy with.

$800 in tax stamps at once, I can’t imagine! I think my final total with transfer fee, tax stamp, and the suppressor itself were $748. The suppressor was a pretty good deal at $473 out the door which I was really happy with.
I bought them when they were running the free tax stamp promotion and will add this to the original reply.

I do already have plans to get a couple more guns, and put a suppressor on all of them. I’m looking into the Enticer L and obviously the Wolf Hunter like I previously stated. My personality is one that gets addicted/obsessed with things and I don’t think this will be any different!

i dont want to hijack this thread but the ATF performs the same background check as your local gun shop does. the wait times are because of the massive amount of applications they get. its in the hundreds of thousands.

just let your local class 3 gun dealer sell the suppressor, do the paper work and background check, collect the 200.00 tax and let us be on our way...the same day.

Only real difference is the fingerprint part, and contacting YOUR local law enforcement. Which shouldn't need to be done more than once, as a criminal conviction would be added to the fingerprint file. Everyone should have a FULL AUTO rated suppressor.

Back