Best Sub $800 Suppressor

Thanks for the recommendations guys, I really appreciate it! The DDC Wolf Hunter looks like a solid option for me. I’ve got some time to make a decision. I have a 1 year old son, would you guys recommend doing a trust? I’m not 100% sure how easy this process is. This will be my first one.
I bought my first and only (so far)in a trust. The trust had my Wife, kids and twin brother in it. Then after ATF 41F**** that was all that is involved in said trust. As far as I know, now that rules have changed everyone has to get fingerprinted and photo ID'd. The entire reason I went the Trust route was killed by the ATF 4 months after my stamp was approved. Just my experience.

Congrats. I pre-ordered four and they all came in last week so I e-filed my paperwork with Silencer Shop.

DDC Enticer L Ti
Dead Air Nomad Ti XC
Dead Air Nomax 33
JK 105 CCX

PS: The dealer discounted (tax stamp promotion) $200 for each suppressor except the JK, but did give me around $25 off.

Last edited:
$800 in tax stamps at once, I can’t imagine! I think my final total with transfer fee, tax stamp, and the suppressor itself were $748. The suppressor was a pretty good deal at $473 out the door which I was really happy with.

$800 in tax stamps at once, I can’t imagine! I think my final total with transfer fee, tax stamp, and the suppressor itself were $748. The suppressor was a pretty good deal at $473 out the door which I was really happy with.
I bought them when they were running the free tax stamp promotion and will add this to the original reply.

I do already have plans to get a couple more guns, and put a suppressor on all of them. I’m looking into the Enticer L and obviously the Wolf Hunter like I previously stated. My personality is one that gets addicted/obsessed with things and I don’t think this will be any different!

Back