Latest activity

• capitol
    capitol reacted to crapshoot's post in the thread Stir the Pot with Like Like.
    Those are called fleet vehicles. Cheaper versions of something nicer. Kind of like those budget rifles you seem to to have an...
  • DoubleLungRage
    DoubleLungRage replied to the thread Stir the Pot.
    It's also because all three of those cartridges were designed specifically for the AR platform. One good thing about the 6mm ARC is...
  • crapshoot
    crapshoot replied to the thread Stir the Pot.
    Those are called fleet vehicles. Cheaper versions of something nicer. Kind of like those budget rifles you seem to to have an...
  • V
    varminter .223 replied to the thread Stir the Pot.
    That's because all those are cartridges are designed around the AR mag length restriction. If goin bolt no need to neuter the cartridge.
  • TXCOONDOG
    TXCOONDOG reacted to AWS's post in the thread 22ARC with Like Like.
    Personally if you don't reload I'd be looking at a much more common cartridge. Max range of 250 a 223 should handle just about everything.
  • DoubleLungRage
    DoubleLungRage replied to the thread 22ARC.
    I don't have a 22 ARC, but I do have a 6mm ARC in a bolt rifle. The reasons I decided to go with the 6mm ARC in a bolt is because I...
    How about a post here telling inventory of older callers and accessories? There may be some buyers.:unsure:(y)
    22magnum22 reacted to DoubleLungRage's post in the thread Foxpro xwawe vs X24 with Like Like.
    I have an x24 and have no complaints. It's super loud and sounds good. I think the biggest issue with them is moisture, they do not...
  • J
    jmeddy reacted to Erie660's post in the thread Pulsar Customer Service with Like Like.
    I had a Telos XP50 LRF that the range finder was acting up, not always working. I sent it in to Pulsar and they emailed me saying the...
    22magnum22 replied to the thread Jackal ....
    Anyone know how we can translate Zoran's messages?:unsure:
  • W
    William Suter replied to the thread 22ARC.
    Visit a few shops that sell ammo. See whats on the shelves and whats not on the shelves. If you don't reload and want to buy your ammo a...
  • LONEHOWL
    LONEHOWL replied to the thread Critr calls gone for good?.
    Agreed
  • DoubleLungRage
    DoubleLungRage replied to the thread Stir the Pot.
    I have a Savage Axis ii HB 6mm ARC. Great rifle, very accurate. I just ordered a Howa Mini in 6 ARC. I hope it's a shooter. Savage...
  • Z
    Zoran X replied to the thread Jackal ....
    here is one of the dinners, he came to the sound of a wounded rabbit. A distance of 250 steps (about 200 meters) shot directly in the neck
    • IMG_20240509_021516.jpg
    • IMG_20240509_021656.jpg
  • W
    William Suter posted the thread Stir the Pot in AR's.
    Have you ever drove by a new car lot and looked at all the commercial trucks? Rows and rows of trucks, they're usually all white, no...
Back