Your Pic of the Day

The name of this bush escapes me, maybe Murl will refresh my memory.
1718289981235.jpeg

Last edited:
@Megalon that’s a toad! I’ve had my fair share of heart breaks with big muleys. Luckily I got the biggest one I’ve ever been on. Shot him at approximately 3 yards spot and stalk with a bow a few years ago. View attachment 8349
Here is the one I got last year. Tracked him through the snow after catching a glimpse of him in the distance. I do apologize, I take terrible photos

Attachments

• IMG_2060.jpeg
    IMG_2060.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2069.jpeg
    IMG_2069.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2071.jpeg
    IMG_2071.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 18
My thoughts as well. Ears look big but if that's a whitetail it is a monster.
When looking at him through the binoculars, he is truly huge. However, from his color and build I believe he is really old. Possibly past his prime. That rack though, it really reaches for the sky

Now here is a photo of the day. This beast is destroying my garden. I would like to do something about it but my wife has given him protective status. As a result I have to string chicken wire this weekend. I am looking for someone not afraid of my wife to come and rectify the problem discreetly.

Attachments

• IMG_2350.jpeg
    IMG_2350.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 28
My new buggy.
IMG_6489.jpeg

My Wrangler got t boned back in late Feb and totaled out. Was looking for another Wrangler, but came across this and I’m really enjoying it so far after about 3 months. Not as nimble as the Wrangler, but the bed is pretty handy and it has some accessories already installed I was planning to add to the other.

Been running this Gladiator sense 2019 mostly ranch miles, it works for me[
Murl, are you sure you been driving that jeep on the ranch for 5 years? Heck, I know its been a long dry spell, but it don't look like you even had that winch line uncoiled. 🤣

Isn't that fawn a bit early this year?

While we're chatting, take a look at my post (#582 above) and tell me what that bush is.

hm1996, Took that picture of my Gladiator, after I put the front bumper and winch on it Sept of 2019, it still looks good but not that good, The Fawn belongs to old doe that lives in a Monte if front of my house she has a early Fawn every year, don't remember the name of that bush, but I should. Murl B .

Just yankin your chain, Murl, figured it was an old picture, but couldn't resist. :ROFLMAO: I should remember, too, but my rememberer has been on strike since Covid.

Back