Suspicions Confirmed? What do YOU think?

What do you think?

• AI

• FACT

Results are only viewable after voting.

hm1996

Staff member
Last edited:
i 100% believe they would do this. look at all the underhanded stuff they've done to Trump over the last 8 years.

they even got caught with that fake dossier and nothing, NOTHING was done about it. they committed treason with that thing trying to illegally oust a sitting President and NOTHING WAS DONE....we aint seen nothing yet

not to mention the assassination attempt

ITS COMING !!

Meanwhile, we have the Republican Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates both speaking about how Haitian refugees are eating the pets of Springfield, Ohio residents as though fact. WTH?
Trump seems to have the same problem he had the first go around. Idiot aides and support staff who don’t verify this as disinformation and then “advise” him to go out in public and make these ridiculous and frankly, idiotic comment(s).

There are issues in Springfield, OH with all those relocated 20,000 refugees (like so many other cities and towns as well) but it ain’t that they’re eating the locals dogs and cats.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, we have the Republican Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates both speaking about how Haitian refugees are eating the pets of Springfield, Ohio residents as though fact. WTH?
Trump seems to have the same problem he had the first go around. Idiot aides and support staff who don’t verify this as disinformation and then “advise” him to go out in public and make these ridiculous and frankly, idiotic comment(s).

There are issues in Springfield, OH with all those relocated 20,000 refugees (like so many other cities and towns as well) but it ain’t that they’re eating the locals dogs and cats.
Can you provide verification that your information is correct?

I will respectfully disagree with this. Trump can have the best of the best on every level, telling him what to say and what not to say and it doesn’t matter with him. Trump says the most ridiculous stuff at the most inopportune time because he can’t control HIMSELF. She baited him and got him to go on one of his self centered ego rants about people leaving his rallies for heaven’s sake! This is part of their strategy and he can’t look past such menial comments without getting childish. The long game… If he can’t keep his composure with that situation, how will he handle serious decisions?

Trump had this election locked after the failed assassination attempt. He looked strong, and briefly acted like he had an ounce of diplomatic skill. He’s running against the weakest candidate ever that babbles BS word salads that amount to a pile of garbage, and he’s in a tight race. It’s nobody’s fault but his.

Hopefully voters can at least look at his accomplishments vs her complete inability to accomplish anything but the destruction of our country, and make the right choice.

Can you provide verification that your information is correct?
Verification of what? That Trump said it? Or that Springfield, Ohio residents are having issues other than their dogs and cats being eaten?

I assume it’s the latter, so I’ll post a link of Ryan McBeth, a former military, present day security analyst, who speaks to the disinformation subject all the time and this recent incident specifically as a result of a Facebook post. Ryan provides many sources.

I will respectfully disagree with this. Trump can have the best of the best on every level, telling him what to say and what not to say and it doesn’t matter with him. Trump says the most ridiculous stuff at the most inopportune time because he can’t control HIMSELF. She baited him and got him to go on one of his self centered ego rants about people leaving his rallies for heaven’s sake! This is part of their strategy and he can’t look past such menial comments without getting childish. The long game… If he can’t keep his composure with that situation, how will he handle serious decisions?

Trump had this election locked after the failed assassination attempt. He looked strong, and briefly acted like he had an ounce of diplomatic skill. He’s running against the weakest candidate ever that babbles BS word salads that amount to a pile of garbage, and he’s in a tight race. It’s nobody’s fault but his.

Hopefully voters can at least look at his accomplishments vs her complete inability to accomplish anything but the destruction of our country, and make the right choice.
These folks, these “advisers” rehearse over and over with the candidates and are given possible topics and scenarios that can pop up at these scripted “debates”. They didn’t know of this FB nonsense beforehand and tell “the Don” not to let himself be goaded into a reaction? 30-something techies who have their iPhone attached 24/7?
Again, it looks as though he’s got incompetent people in his camp.

These folks, these “advisers” rehearse over and over with the candidates and are given possible topics and scenarios that can pop up at these scripted “debates”. They did not know of this FB nonsense beforehand and tell “the Don” not to let himself get goaded into a reaction?30-something techies who have their iPhone attached 24/7?
Again, it looks as though he’s got incompetent people in his camp.
Is Donald Trump ever responsible for things he says and does? Ever?!

Forgive me if I’m wrong on this, but I believe “the Don” freely blurted this tidbit of humiliation on his own, without goading, trying to make a point about the influx of illegals. No goading involved. Does ANYBODY think there was a better way to go about making the point? Or is “the Don” the only person that has the correct thoughts?

It could be 300 techies covering every scenario possible and it wouldn’t matter. He’s going to say and do whatever the hell he wants, and in these situations it isn’t the time to do it. But what do I know?

hunt0167

All excellent points. In this day and age, we cannot be careful enough to do our own fact checking. Unfortunately, President Trump repeated the pet eating fiasco, originally picked up by VP candidate Vance, who is from Ohio and was repeating what has apparently turned out to be a local social media rumor.

See links below to see the "cat rumor" origins and both sides of the story.

We cannot believe anything we see or hear, especially from hard left leaning opponents who have demonstrated their lack of respect for the truth and, supported by an equally left leaning mainstream media who are accelerating their use of AI to support their narrative. They have demonstrated their willingness to make false claims in their opposition to President Trump both in efforts to impeach him, as well as the unprecedented use the legal system in order to interfere with his current campaign. I doubt that I have to go into any further detail, as anyone who has followed the circus of the past several years had to see all of the above.

Admittedly, I supported President trump in the past 2 elections and will continue to do so. Having said that, I also do not condone his schoolyard responses to his detractors. He should rise above that, but, as are the rest of us humans, he is not perfect. Personally, I choose to overlook that defect as I believe the results achieved during his first 4 years in securing the border, bringing the country back from a devastating pandemic, making the nation energy self sufficient for the first time ever, all economic trends on the rise, THE ABRAHAM ACCORDS , far outweigh his difficulty to control his emotions when countering the drastic methods deployed against his efforts to "make America great....again.
Contrasted with an average 21% increase in cost of living under current administration, gasoline prices up an average of $1.00/gallon (here) in spite of Biden selling off almost almost all of the emergency petroleum reserve
, the illegal invasion at our borders, attack on law enforcement, and on and on.

Kamala claims to have a solution for all of the above, while claiming everything is wonderful, wonderful begs the question:
Are you better off today than you were at the end of President Trumps administration? My question to her, is, if you have all the "fixes" for all of the above, why didn't you fix it in the four years you have been in office? Better yet, as "Border Czar", why do we have the crisis at our borders?

1726424862042.png

“In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community. Additionally, there have been no verified instances of immigrants engaging in illegal activities such as squatting or littering in front of residents’ homes. Furthermore, no reports have been made regarding members of the immigrant community deliberately disrupting traffic.”
Karen Graves, Springfield Strategic Engagement Manager

What’s really happening in Springfield after the world heard claims immigrants are eating pets?

“In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community. Additionally, there have been no verified instances of immigrants engaging in illegal activities such as squatting or littering in front of residents’ homes. Furthermore, no reports have been made regarding members of the immigrant community deliberately disrupting traffic.”
Karen Graves, Springfield Strategic Engagement Manager

Last edited:
Vance Stands By Pet Eating Claims in Springfield, Says They’re From Firsthand Accounts
Following excerpts from above linked article show the different narratives from both sides, illustrating the difficulty today of determining what is AI and what is truth:
Republican vice presidential candidate Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) said Sunday that he stands by claims that immigrants in Springfield, Ohio, have eaten pets.........
He said that the pet eating claims came “from firsthand accounts from my constituents.”
Even the officials have opposing opinions on the matter:
The mayor of Springfield and Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine have repeatedly denied the reports, while the state’s attorney general said a police call confirmed the reports.........
On Sept. 11, Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost wrote in a POST on X, “There’s a recorded police call from a witness who saw immigrants capturing geese for food in Springfield.”

It's actually worse(criminal) if federally protected waterfowl are being killed illegally, than the civil act of killing someone's else's pet. Ironically migrant waterfowl killed by immigrants migrating.

There is always a possibility that it did happen. but isn't happening on a wide scale.
We have a small shallow dam near Allentown Pa. where lots of people go to with loafs of bread to feed an abundance of ducks and geese, I did it multiple times as a child.
It was in the local paper that Vietnamese immigrants were going there to catch and eat them, little different than eating cats and dogs, but there are countries that do eat them.

A Monkey impaled on a stick will make you swallow your chew, looks like they are cooking a baby over a open fire, made me lose my appetite. Murl B.

Back