Scheel's

William Suter

They opened up a new Scheel's store in Tulsa. Holy Cow, what a store. Bass Pro better buckle up or ship out. I have NEVER seen so many primers in my life. There was every top brand you can think of and at great prices, at least for large rifle at $89 a brick. Bullets, loaded ammo, shotgun supplies and reloading stuff galore. I was impressed. Some stuff was pricey but it was upper end rifles but that's to be expected. Of course clothing was high but that's pretty normal to. It isn't Walmart.

Scheels is a far better store than Bass Pro. On a new store opening, they will make sure it's stocked to the hilt, even at the expense of their other stores. I've been a Scheels fan for the better part of 30 years, I've come out of there with some incredible deals on used guns too. Heck I even have their credit card lol.

I was impressed. It was very well stocked and even though I didn't get to spend much time there today there is a lot to look at for sure. A friend said they were pricey but they are in the largest mall in Tulsa so that's expected. Powder prices were cheaper than any of the small shops in Tulsa and a good selection to. I had the Mrs with me and she's in a wheel chair so getting to do much shopping was hard and they were busy. But, I will go back and I hate the mall. LOL

I like Scheels have 2 stores I go to occasionally. They don't stock all the same items, especially in shooting/reloading. And they have a veteran discount, here anyway. Helps with component prices.

Back