Next Build

champ198

Got my next build ready.
Took a few days and went to visit a friend in FL.
Big AR guy also and in talking to him told him I put together a 300 Blk for my daughter to deer hunt with this year.
Before I left he gave me a 350L upper to let her try and see which she liked better, the 300 Blk or the 350L.
So decided to put together a whole other rifle.
On my Vacation to CO last week we drove right through Hayes KS. Which is where Joe Bobs outfitters is located.
With spending about 5 hours straight in the car driving I was ready for a break and Joe Bobs was a great place to do it.
So bought a Hogue Stock & grip, Trigger Tec 3.5lb trigger. A couple sets of Anti Walk pins, LPK from CMMG, Buffer Assy.
Only part I couldn't get there was the stripped lower as it could be used to build a handgun so being a non resident KS I had to buy one local.
So got an Anderson Lower ordered Monday.
Hopefully it will be here by the end of the week and ill get the 350L lower together.
Right now looks like my wife might take the 350L over as we have a lot of areas to deer hunt that are great for a short range gun.

Really enjoying the AR platform a lot.
Now just have to get a couple scopes that I like better than what I have now.

Love JOE BOB's! I'm only about 2 hours from them and when I order I usually get it the next day.

Back