looking for lion guide in prescott AZ

bohunr

i was told to contact Brian Fisher in Prescott AZ for lion hunts and possible coyote hunts
i sent a message thru facebook, not sure if thats being used as his last post 2023

if anyone has contact info, i would appreciate it or if you know him he can contact me here

thank you

Thank You

my main problem is that we flew in and didnt rent a car. thats why i was looking for someone based right here in Prescott. there is one outfitter right here that i left a voicemail for and on their web site contact page....no reply in a week so far.

they could be busy

the lion hunting and coyote hunting was just an after thought. still have to get around to contacting the local gun shops for some possible leads.

Come on Bo, rent the car and go where you need to. Might be a once in lifetime chance/opportunity and the cost of a rental car would be worth it.

Come on Bo, rent the car and go where you need to. Might be a once in lifetime chance/opportunity and the cost of a rental car would be worth it.
found a guide claims 100% shot opportunity on Mt. lion...whatever that means and only 7 grand

doesnt start until November, i can start a go fund me page :)

Back