How do you nuke?

Running auto nuc on your gun mounted thermal is right up there with lying on a 4473 about drug use while buying a colt revolver and then allowing your dead brother's x wife that you smoke crack with to throw it in a dumpster by a school.šŸ˜±šŸ¤£.

Last edited:
Running auto nuc on your gun mounted thermal is right up there with lying on a 4473 about drug use while buying a colt revolver and then allowing your dead brother's x wife that you smoke crack with to throw it in a dumpster by a school.šŸ˜±šŸ¤£.
So what thermal do you use? From these posts Iā€™m guessing some thermals nuke a LOT more than others if itā€™s causing issues.

I don't know that continuous would be the right word. They do nuke at least every 5 mins, but much sooner than that right after you turn it on. The next time I have mine out I will test it, then set it to MANUAL!

I never leave it on auto-nuke for that very reason. It's pretty easy to tap the power/nuke button whenever it's convenient. I've had a couple of similarly frustrating experiences.

Back