FOXPRO Fusion, Hellcat Pro, or Hi-Jack...?

Brush Dog

Out of only the following Foxpro units all using the TX1000 remote, what would you choose for best all-around run and gun style (multiple set) yote hunting and why?

Fusion
Hellcat Pro
Hi-Jack

I would get the smallest and lightest. I have a few callers and for me small and simple are best BUT I rarely hunt be open spaces and even the my CS-24 works great.

I would get the smallest and lightest. I have a few callers and for me small and simple are best BUT I rarely hunt be open spaces and even the my CS-24 works great.
Agreed. Does anybody know size-wise how these 3 compare? I think they are all pretty similar? I've used a Fusion before, but never the Hellcat Pro or the Hi-Jack.

I'm a big fan of smaller callers since I cover a lot of country and like something small that easily fits in my pack. I have a larger caller for truck sets but rarely use it anymore.

I have owned fx3, Fury 2, & a Fusion and they are all smaller than the icotec l am now running though the weight is the same.
To me, they all had relatively the same volume, and I only ran the front speaker. You could lighten it up some by removing the rear speaker if desired.

Last edited:
Of the ones you’ve mentioned I’ve only used the Fusion. Solid caller that I still run as my backup unit. No experience with the others.

Out of only the following Foxpro units all using the TX1000 remote, what would you choose for best all-around run and gun style (multiple set) yote hunting and why?

Fusion
Hellcat Pro
Hi-Jack
I ran a fusion and then had a 3 year period using ICOtec Outlaws and Nightstalker. I had certain sounds I missed, did not like carrying the bigger callers and one day grabbed my old fusion to run and gun due to its size. I don’t think I ever used an ICOtec again since that day.

I've been using the Fusion for a few years now in my run and gun sets. I have an extra speaker for it, but started leaving that at home too. I like just being able to grab the compact caller and the remote and hit the bush. The Hellcat Pro and the Hi-Jack use the same remote but have the rechargeable ion battery pack. I'm not sure how they compare as far as size, weight, and volume with the Fusion???

Back