Fallin' Skies Jeffery Foiles convicted in Canada

I have been waterfowl hunting for 6 years. No one in my family hunted and I took it upon my self to learn how. I take pride in the fact I decoy birds and learned it all from trial and error. Plenty of flocks blown out by bad calling and not stubling the blind up enough. Just because I am new to the sport and haven't been hunting since I was a little one doesn't mean I don't respect all the traditions that go along with it. I enjoy the sunrise and the perfect retrieve my lab makes more then a limit any day. One of my best days in the field was the first time I took my at the time ten year old nephew out. Limit of mallards and geese. The look on his face when the geese where landing in the decoys was priceless. Just because some of us are new to the sport doesn't mean we don't take pride in the traditions even if we weren't there to experience the old days.

Now for Foiles he should be banned from hunting for the rest of his life. He gave this sport a terrible reputation and all the ammo peta needs for campaign posters. I have seen new adds that his brother took over the company but I will never buy one of there calls again.

Back