DDC Enticer L Ti Accuracy Issues

TXCOONDOG

Anyone having issues with accuracy? I have three rifles (243 & 223) that shoot under MOA at 100 yards with four can and without a can. Got my DDC and my group sizes have opened up as much as 3" at 100yds on my rifles. Take it off and groups as normal.

I replaced the 30 Cal cap with a 5.56/6mm cap so I wonder if that's the problem or not. Guess I'll go to the range and see.

Edit: Was just about to switch caps out when I noticed that the 5.56/6mm cap is off center about .002" and isn't perfectly round which makes me wonder about the baffles......Time to call DDC

Here's a Pic

Attachments

• EnticerTiLendcapholeofcenter.jpg
    EnticerTiLendcapholeofcenter.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Looking at that, I agree I'd call and ask for a new end cap to try then if it didn't fix it, send it back.

So far I haven't had any issues with my Enticer. In fact, my Savage 6 ARC shoots the Hornady 103gr Precision Hunter's better with it on.

Went to the gun smith and we ran a bore scope in the suppressor and there was no evidence of baffle strikes. Then he ran an alignment rod down the bore and everything was in alignment except the 5.56/6mm cap. He used a camera and you could see some copper on the rim of the cap ( hole) where he thinks some of the bullets touch/rubbed it. Installed the 30 cal cap and it aligned perfectly. Went behind his shop, I shot a .348" five shot group at 100 yds. Sent an email with pics to DDC, and Brandon Maxwell called (within five minutes) and he was super apologetic.

Long story short, He is sending me a new cap and even said that he would send a return label to check the suppressor and guaranteed to have it back to me within 7 days, but I didn't think it was necessary after my Smith checked it and the rifle grouped.

Last edited:
When you get everything set up, give us a report on if you think the smaller end caps makes it more quiet with smaller calibers.
Here back in the beginning of Summer, I went to various dealers (eight in total) and three manufactures where I got to hear many suppressors on many different platforms and they had the equipment to measure sound. DDC was overall the quietest at the shooters ear by size/volume but not at the muzzle. With the smaller end cap, it was 5-6 decimals quieter and made a different tone.

Anyway, I end up buying the Enticer because it was the best value. The other suppressos that were a few decimals quieter but $400-500 more, larger in diameter and length too.

I was impressed with the Dead Air Nomax 33 and Nomand Ti S which is why I bought them. However, I pre-ordered the Nomad in FDE and still waitring on DA to ship to the dealer.

Last edited:
I got to thinking that I need to test accuracy with the enticer on the BCA 243 (guest gun) so I went across the street to shot in the neighbors pastor. As I said, I'm the limiting factor and pulled last shot (5 shots). The diamond is 1/2" and dot is 1/4" besides it's hot out there in open paster using a fatboy tripod.

Attachments

• BCAENTICER100YDS5SHOTS.jpg
    BCAENTICER100YDS5SHOTS.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I got to thinking that I need to test accuracy with the enticer on the BCA 243 (guest gun) so I went across the street to shot in the neighbors pastor. As I said, I'm the limiting factor and pulled last shot (5 shots). The diamond is 1/2" and dot is 1/4" besides it's hot out there in open paster using a fatboy tripod.

I mean, looks like a dead target to me.

I mean, looks like a dead target to me.
I usually use a Primos Bi-Pod to support the butt stock which helps keeping the toe from dipping down, but I used a monopod instead because I was too lazy to look for the bipod. I practice a lot at shooting steel between 400-500 yds with a tripod and my .223 trainer in preparation for night hunting with my 243 and thermal.

There are a lot of PRS and F Class shooters around me, and they have taught me a lot about shooting and reloading....pointed out a lot of mistakes/habits I didn't know I was making or had.

Back