Custom lanyard makers here?

Saylor

Are there any custom lanyard makers (paracord) here?

I had a local guy in my area make me a 6 drop lanyard in 2012, but he’s outta the business now.

In 2014, there was a guy here, Brian Combs aka Tripple B Farms, who made me a nice one for my Fusion e-caller. I reached out via email but he’s not been on here since 2020.

I’m gonna plug Nasty Customs on Facebook. He makes a killer lanyard however ya want it.
IMG_3292.png

With all due respect, I haven’t seen either of those gentlemen posting here since ‘23. I had already reached out to a member who used to be in this group…Brian Combs, Tripple B Farms, and have had no reply to date….the guy made me a lanyard for my Fusion back some 10 years ago.

That said, I did reach out to Jason at Nasty Customs and he did up a custom piece just as I wanted. Olive drab and tan. Turned out well.

Attachments

• IMG_3485.jpeg
    IMG_3485.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 16
Real nice!
Thank ya sir. I got your Suckerpunch in the mail today….after I’d already left early this morning to go hunting. I’ll try it next time. I did have one start in this morning while I was blowing your Deuce. He stopped though and moved about the time I shot. Coyote 1 Saylor 0.

I know I'm late to the party but I make a few fairly simple braided lanyards and drags and never posted them out of respect for the others here who focus on paracord. If none of the other guys are posting anymore I can throw a few up.

Back