China and Russia

Is there going to be a large scale terrorist attack(U.S.) Oct 7 or closer to the election? The FBI keeps issuing warnings to county Sheriff's depts. My sheriff is telling us to prepare.

Interested in more info on this... won't blame if you don't want to disclose, but what county are you in? also in MN here.

I’ll just say it. I do not like candidate Donald Trump. He’s another out of touch rich bastard that would never darken yours or my own door. Would never have anything to do with any of you. Say what you want. Argue the following points but the facts remain.
His history is that he’s pro Russia… anti Ukraine, has a history of fighting against private property (Vera Coking), anti gun (pro red flag laws) and pro gene therapy (vaccine mandates) that were forced upon all. I didn’t like him as a Reform Party candidate or a Republican candidate then and or now.

His previous presidency and influence directly affected me and mine during Covid (implemented Operation Warp Speed and the resulting totalitarian actions as a result).

That said, the other option now in 2024 is an avowed Communist. Enough said.

'software incident that grounded the planes 2 ' -- documentation please?
Just 9 SAMS? one mile range at low altitude. BlockII stinger.
'me and mine during Covid' Yup - BUT what would you do when the Med Industry and Docs say what they said? We got a China person with resistant TB been floating around the country for weeks. Hmm, same problem? Now if the Wash State docs had done something about the first Covid patient?

Last edited:
Back