9mm titegroup subsonic

223Animal

Im looking for a subsonic loads for my Springfield armory xd 3" 9mm using titegroup, I make the subsonic for my AR, looking for titegroup loads for my 9mm,any suggestions

Thanks I do have the hodgdon reloading data on my phones desktop,love it ,it's really helpful, I

used it when I made some sub

223s tested them and chronographed them hodgdon also has other powders doesn't mention 9mm subsonic I guess it's cause 9mm loads are almost subsonic anyway. Thanks. I used titegroup and unique. Titegroup is much more consistent. Post the chrono numbers.

I really appreciate shooting pistols at the range more w/o the sonic boom crack.

9mm with the 147's is much more pleasant. For everything else there is 45ACP.

Though I admit my hunting side arm is a 10mm. That one is loud, bucks and is harder to shoot well.

As stated, you can easily find the info you seek on Hodgdon Reloading Center. Anything under 1050 FPS (I try to stay around 1000-1020FPS) and heavies work best.

Last edited:
My friend owns a vineyard gets alot of rattlers, bought a 410 "hes not a gun guy" wants to carry his 9mm don't know why asked if I could make him a few quieter 9mms. Trying some 147 gr berry's with titegroup 3.1 gr to 3.8 test whe
n I get the 147s make and chrono

Back