6x45 load data links don't work?

sethperry

I have been going through the fourm an seeing links for 6x45 load data... but every time I click on the link it doesn't work and this pops up..
Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240105-085558_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240105-085558_Brave.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 47
I think the link was dropped or broken some time back. Seems like GLShooter sent the data to some people upon request. You might try sending him a PM.

means whoever posted it origionally took it down from their google drive account it was hosted at.

which isnt shocking with how tight google has been getting on their free accounts. i know drive was one of the first places i looked to slim my account storage down when i was getting warnings about the 15gb limit. then i tackled my email.

Sierra has a $5 app for you iphone. It does not require internet after you download it. The 6x45 is in the legacy section.

You will find the Hodgon load data with just a few clicks.

My old Western Powders manual had a lot of 6x45 data. After the Hodgon take over, it all migrated over to Hodgons main load data site.

Last edited:
This is the heaviest Bullet I've used, 95gr berger, 28 grs of h380 @2610fps, plan on using it this year on a muley hunt unless I find a good load with 80gr ttsx between now and then
1000007823.jpg

Back