I need some Lone Eagle parts

Water Rat

Can anyone provide a link to the place that bought all of the remaining inventory of Lone Eagle stuff from Magnum Research?

I need a few parts and would like to buy another grip assembly.

Also are the Lone Eagles still being manufactured by anyone?
Thanks.
Water Rat

Seems like I saw a web site that had the Lone Eagle but they weren’t calling it a Lone Eagle and it also seems like there version had a wooden or laminated grip.
Does this ring a bell with anyone?
Water Rat

You can STILL obatin some parts from Magnum Research. One of the members of my board has several of the Lone Eagle's (SSP89) and recently broke a firing pin. A call to Magnum Research and he had a new one in short order.

Water Rat - The pistol that you are probably referring to is the Competitor. It is similar to the Ordnance Technologies SSP89 pistol that Magnum Research sold as the Lone Eagle....

mssmagnum
I will call Magnum Research first thing Monday morning.
I seem to have lost my owners manual and don’t know what the part I need is even called,
Maybe you can help me.
I need the long rod that runs through the grip.
This rod engages the trigger and safety and also acts like a hammer for the transfer bar.
In addition to this I need the main/largest longest spring in the grip assembly.
Do you have part#s or names that I could give Magnum Research?

Your right about the Competitor.
I was surfing the net and happened across them last night.

I checked out and registered at Specialty Pistols, looks like I will be popping in there from time to time.
Thanks.
Water Rat

I have the competitor manual in electronic format. I will send you the 3 pages that have the exploded view and the parts list. Most parts should be similar as Competitor Corp produced the Ordnance Technologies SSP89 before the two groups parted ways.

HTH

I know it's been over 20 years, but mssmagnum, do you still have the Competitor manual? I have the gun but not the manual and I can't find it anywhere.

Back