visiting Prescott AZ, want to hunt coyotes

bohunr

i am currently visiting in Prescott AZ, looking for someone to take me coyote hunting. i did not bring a gun as i flew in from Pennsylvania. i will be here until the end of September. maybe we can get out several times. no need to worry about giving away location to your spots as mentioned, i am from Pennsylvania :)

if this is possible, we can discuss details when we get in touch. i am not a novice, i hunt coyotes in PA

OR...if anyone knows of a reasonably priced guide service.

Thank you in advance

Interesting approach? Forward. Direct. Straight to the point. 🤔

So your looking for someone to take you to their spots, and use their equipment without worry of giving away their locations because you’re not from around there.

Or if that isn’t possible, you would consider a reasonably priced guide service. 😐

Good luck with that

Don't think you asked anything wrong, just think that hunt0168 said no. I thought it was a good way to ask, hopefully you can find someone to help you out.

Thank you.
heres the deal. i wasnt planning on going hunting. just waiting for the birth of my new granddaughter. thats why i didnt bring any of my stuff.
i found out one highly recommended guy (from another site) isnt in the business anymore.

i contacted AZ fish and game only to find they dont really have a list of guides ready to hand out or email.
i have one call in to an outfitter, just waiting for a return call.

we also didnt rent a car, thats why i am looking for some in or very close to prescott.

IF i get lucky and make the right contact, i will have to go buy some boots and camo clothing, we only packed a carry on bag.

its a good excuse to buy some more gear 😁

Bo is a good man, I have hunted with him in Pennsylvania. He is not looking for anything more than what he asked. I hope one of you all take him up on it, as matter of fact, anyone who does can come with me for a free night of thermal hunting in pa if you ever make it to our state.

Help a brother out

My bad. Nothing wrong with asking for someone to maybe hook up with. Just seems like it was poorly asked the way it was worded. In my opinion anyways.

I would have started with getting help finding a guide. And then gave a little background to the situation and asked if anyone was interested in hooking up for a hunt to reach out.

Guess I’m just being critical today?

My bad. Nothing wrong with asking for someone to maybe hook up with. Just seems like it was poorly asked the way it was worded. In my opinion anyways.

I would have started with getting help finding a guide. And then gave a little background to the situation and asked if anyone was interested in hooking up for a hunt to reach out.

Guess I’m just being critical today?

no offense taken. i'm a new guy here, havent posted much and i'm sure my post looked pretty suspicious. i didnt come prepared. looking for a hunt or two was an after thought if i had the time.

we're good. (y)(y)

Where abouts in PA are you? I’m in Central NY so only a state away. Might be able to make something out of this misunderstanding when you get back home? I’ve got family in Bradford PA. Never hunted predators there as they’re not into coyotes. I’m not opposed to using them for lodging though if you’re anywhere near there. Lol.

Where abouts in PA are you? I’m in Central NY so only a state away. Might be able to make something out of this misunderstanding when you get back home? I’ve got family in Bradford PA. Never hunted predators there as they’re not into coyotes. I’m not opposed to using them for lodging though if you’re anywhere near there. Lol.
i'm in Erie, hunt coyotes with Limbhanger10 and on occasion with ChrisLD too when we can get together. thats when the fun really starts 🤣

Im in Butler County, about an hour south from Limbhanger and Bo... But they have alot more coyotes... or theyre just way better than me ? haha I think I know the answer to that one

I’m in Oneida county here in NY. You guys are about 5-6 hour drive from my location to yours. Not a ton of ground here to access. It’s NY so of course there’s seasons on coyotes, restrictions on equipment, Non Resident licences required, etc.

If any of you guys find yourself relatively close to here and want to jump through the NY hoops, shoot me a message. If it’s between Oct 1st and March 31st, the season is open. Honestly after January 1st is best because a lot of my predator spots aren’t accessible until after all of our Deer seasons are over.

when i get back to Erie, i'll use my computer and post the story about the coyote i ate, i'll include the recipe....its true :LOL:

i did it on a request from son. him and his friend wanted the backstraps to cook. SO...i cut the backstraps out. his friend chickened out, my son ate some and i ate the rest.

now i can scratch behind my ear with my foot :)

its rather tasty and looks good...just wait for the pics (end of the month)

Back