She Might Be Next

Joe's out & the money is pouring in to support her
IDK do you think we can really believe that? They claimed several million in a one night stand; at least that's a Happy meal or two short compared to the $45,000,000 Musk is giving president Trump. (y) (y) We know they'd just as soon climb a tree to tell a lie as stand on the ground and tell the truth. Guess we'll see. It's gonna be an interesting next few weeks, that's for sure.

There is no way they back that donkey.
I think if they don't go with her the Dems will be cutting their own throats? That would be fine with me BTW! But what would the party look like if they try to slide a white male or even a white female in instead of a woman of color that is (somehow) the current VP? The racist and inequality cries would be deafening.

I believe they are stuck with the donkey?

I think if they don't go with her the Dems will be cutting their own throats? That would be fine with me BTW! But what would the party look like if they try to slide a white male or even a white female in instead of a woman of color that is (somehow) the current VP? The racist and inequality cries would be deafening.

I agree with this 100%

You would have to believe that Biden was put forth for the debate without the power brokers knowing he would fail. It was a deliberate action to cancel him and it did. You would also have to believe that the power brokers would put forth an even less electable candidate in Harris to succeed Biden. I think she is just a placeholder to get Republicans to spend resources against her until the convention. My guess is that Hillary will be their coronated candidate and she will select Stacey Abrams as VP. That would assuage the black anger over bypassing Harris who isn't really black anyway and also give HRC another chance at stealing Georgia as they did in 2020. I don't think HRC thought she would have to be facing Trump again, but that didn't go down as expected.

Their war cry will be she is a former President's wife, former Senator, former Secretary of State, who brings all that "Gravitas" to the position and she already beat Trump once in the popular vote. I hope I'm wrong, but all of this was planned months in advance so that she could sweep in without a single vote or primary in any state and be selected as the candidate to "save the day." Anyone who thinks that HRC would let another woman become President ahead of what she has lived her life to attain is as blind as Ray Charles on a "Rainy Night in Georgia."

You would have to believe that Biden was put forth for the debate without the power brokers knowing he would fail. It was a deliberate action to cancel him and it did. You would also have to believe that the power brokers would put forth an even less electable candidate in Harris to succeed Biden. I think she is just a placeholder to get Republicans to spend resources against her until the convention. My guess is that Hillary will be their coronated candidate and she will select Stacey Abrams as VP. That would assuage the black anger over bypassing Harris who isn't really black anyway and also give HRC another chance at stealing Georgia as they did in 2020. I don't think HRC thought she would have to be facing Trump again, but that didn't go down as expected.

Their war cry will be she is a former President's wife, former Senator, former Secretary of State, who brings all that "Gravitas" to the position and she already beat Trump once in the popular vote. I hope I'm wrong, but all of this was planned months in advance so that she could sweep in without a single vote or primary in any state and be selected as the candidate to "save the day." Anyone who thinks that HRC would let another woman become President ahead of what she has lived her life to attain is as blind as Ray Charles on a "Rainy Night in Georgia."
Lets not forget about Mrs. Obama. She says she has no interest in running, but Dems “say” a lot!

I've considered that it could be Michelle, and that would give the Obamas two more terms to destroy America if she should win. However, there is still that problem of HRC allowing any woman to become President before her. Never underestimate the ruthlessness of this woman. It absolutely won't be Kamala.

Lets not forget about Mrs. Obama. She says she has no interest in running, but Dems “say” a lot!

Agree with Owen 100% the debate was a setup to get rid of Biden. Had thought Michelle as well, Bob, but never in my life thought about:
My guess is that Hillary will be their coronated candidate and she will select Stacey Abrams as VP. That would assuage the black anger over bypassing Harris who isn't really black anyway and also give HRC another chance at stealing Georgia as they did in 2020. I don't think HRC thought she would have to be facing Trump again, but that didn't go down as expected.
Lord help us, as I said earlier, things will be interesting in the coming weeks, to say the least. And what is in store in the rest of the world in the next 6 months is just as worrisome.

I would have to believe that the Dems. already had a contingency plan that covers every "WHAT IF", and there were a lot of "WHAT IFS" related to Biden.. They have think tanks that probably went over every scenario, now all they need to do is implement whatever they came up with, they may not be as disorganized and in panic mode like many people believe they are.

Another political strategy, don't worry about winning the Whitehouse. Put enormous funds into house/senate races. Than cancel Trumps agenda with impeachment hearings, votes. Slow down political appointments/judges. And bills he will never sign if they control congress. This would also effect Vances run at president in 28. The dems are all in on the 2030 great reset, they only need to spend, and devalue the dollar to get there. John Kerry said "they don't need the resolute desk".

1721687980421.png

Kamala is the most freighting prospect since the wicked witch of the west sent flying monkeys after Dorothy and Toto.

I'm telling you fellas right now, I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but poor states like South Carolina will be finished if we have to go through another four years of a democrat.
I believe the Nation is finished if we go through four more years of open borders, rampant fentanyl, not knowing biology, high inflation and purposeful destruction in general. As Bachman Turner Overdrive said, "You ain't seen nothing yet".

I think this is true, up until the point of them admitting to themselves that she can't beat Trump. She is as much of a disaster as Biden. I predict that their (DNC) desire to stay in power will overtake their wokeness and they will select another candidate.

Que Mala is the only one that can lay their hands on Joe's campaign funds right now. Back to what Owen & Bob mentioned above, if they boot Que Mala (check translation) wondering if the $$$ would pass to the nominee at that point. It's all about the $$$.

Back