new on here weres all the ohio guys

THE LIST !!
Rudy...
bowling pins, hdogs/buns, 1 bench.
many targets, boucoup bags, a spare staple gun, hollow ground screw drivers, milk crates for seats.
butt whipe.

Tim...
3 benches, steel gongs, bear brats,butt whipe.

22-250 ohio...
the range , target boards , bench ,some shooting bags, targets cooler full of water, STAPLE GUN, steel gongs , i think i can find a canopy
water ice and coolers covered and trashbags

Dusty...
Chips and snacks. paper plates /towels.

rletts77...
canopy,chairs,cooler of water/soda,chrony, spotter,binos, camp tables

coyotex...
water

vtr223 &6.8...
2 small grills,tent, 3 spinner targets for small arms

Last edited:
i am bringing the range umm target boards my bench some shooting bags targets cooler full of water oh and i will have the STAPLE GUN this time lol and i think i can find a canopy

Originally Posted By: 22-250ohiosomeone please bring a 17hmr for a picture
IMG_0350.jpg

I'll have too many targets, boucoup bags, a spare staple gun, hollow ground screw drivers, too.

I'll try to squeeze a couple milk crates in there to sit on at the benches too, but I'm running out of room. LOL!

Rudy

oh yeah and dont forget your cleaning supplies lol i will have a tool kit and my house is only a mile from where we shoot so i have a fully equipped garage for gunwork call making and the like. someone better bring some TP cause someone will be in the bushes for sure after we pig out on hotdogs

I'll have a tablet and pen so we can swap email address/phone number/etc. Maybe get some kind of contact list going for those who are interested.

Back