LAST Litter of RainShadow Labs has Arrived!

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
Milo/Lily Litter - Born Sept 15th

We’ve had a delivery of TWELVE bouncing baby blacks and chocolates. 3 chocolate girls, 1 chocolate boy, 3 black girls, 5 black boys. Began to deliver around 9 pm so even though they delivered all night, that will be their birthdate. September 15th.

Earliest pick up date will be November 10th,

Ideal pick up date will be the weekend of November 24th.

Later pick up dates can be arranged.

“Started” pups can be arranged.

This will be RainShadow Labradors last litter of Labs for a few years. Possibly as many as 5 or 6 years.

Our dog owning kids are leaving the nest, going to school, getting jobs, buying homes, etc. and things are just too chaotic for me to have so many things going. I’m paring down to JUST homeschooling and the crafting shop.

(Mrs. Rainshadow will occasionally experiment with her White Golden Retriever and her crosses, sweet smart derpy beautiful hard to clean pups!)

I have contacted the call-back list,
Chocolate Boy, one Chocolate Girl, and one Black Boy are Reserved. One unpaid commitment on another Black Boy, two thinking about its on Black Boys. Two no contacts.

I don’t “hold” without deposits, so…

Black Girls available,
Chocolate Girls available,
Black Boys available.

Dew claws are removed.
ENS Therapy is underway.
Beginning to morph ENS into Calming with Human interaction.

Planning to really make these 12 perform! Last chance to demonstrate my Started Puppy/Group Training whelping technique.

If you’re reading this and you’re interested in a Started RainShadow Lab Puppy… this is kinda IT!

I won’t be raising more Labs for several years. Preserving this line, but putting it on hold to focus on launching kids.

ac12f9e81d9ee5cd6aedbe8ea2587674.jpg

Get back with me ASAP!

Last chance, last litter!

Let Me Know!

Back