Gunstock call set

Yotarunner

Custom Call Maker
Up for grabs is a unique howler distress set I made from salvaging the wood from an ancient Gunstock.
1000005519.jpg

Riled Runt
The Riled Runt is a sub adult howler great for the full range of pup and female howls with great choppy barks and yips for challenge howls and frantic pup distress. Also does a great jack distress.

C5 jackabbit
The C5 jackabbit is the louder raspier brother to the popular C4 cottontail. A larger air channel provides deeper raspier jackrabbit cries with the simple ease of blowing that the C4 is well known for.
1000005518.jpg

For the 2 call set it will be $65 USD shipped payment via PayPal or I can send a pay link to pay with credit card

Very nice, I still hunt with a couple of old "island lock" sxs's. I have an old walnut stock that I use for repair pieces on broken stocks. There is a lot of old broken stocks that should make great calls, that old Walnut is dense and stable after 100 years plus they used pretty high quality wood on even the cheapest of old stocks.

Very nice, I still hunt with a couple of old "island lock" sxs's. I have an old walnut stock that I use for repair pieces on broken stocks. There is a lot of old broken stocks that should make great calls, that old Walnut is dense and stable after 100 years plus they used pretty high quality wood on even the cheapest of old stocks.
I have done a few of these and I have been amazed at what kind of beautiful wood is under all the gummed up oil and grime in those old shotguns. I have a gunsmith friend under strict orders to keep every broken stock he gets haha.

Back