Foxpro xwawe vs X24

Zoran X

I would appreciate your help!
I have a humerjack 2 but would like to buy another caller.
what to choose
xwawe or x24 ?
is the sound louder on xwawe?

I am not sure if the X-Wave is louder or not, but having two speakers will defiantly spread the sound out more.

I hunt on top of ridges and mountain tops quite often so I really like having two speakers that I can point in different directions. Calling off of ridge tops with one speaker I would have to point that speaker down the ridge top and hope the sound travels down into the canyons on each side of the ridge top.

With two speakers I can point a speaker into each canyon and know for a fact that my calling sound is getting into more area than a single speaker would.

Most of the time my speakers are pointed about 90 degrees apart but quite often they are pointed 180 degrees apart.

When I first started using a Foxpro FX5 in 2008, I used a Foxpro SP-55 speaker along with the FX5 and I have used two speakers ever since then.
IMG_0174 - Copy by Robert Morris, on Flickr
IMG_0180 - Copy by Robert Morris, on Flickr
IMG_8047 - Copy by Robert Morris, on Flickr
IMG_7048 by Robert Morris, on Flickr
IMG_4811 - Copy by Robert Morris, on Flickr

Last edited:
I have an x24 and have no complaints. It's super loud and sounds good.

I think the biggest issue with them is moisture, they do not like it. Other than that and guys just blowing the speaker from turning it up too loud I don't think the x24 is known to have that many issues. I do know that right now it seems like on social media and forums that the x24 is the most popular call ten fold over everything else. One of the main reasons I went with it is because of the MFK library.

From what I have read whenever this question is asked most people say that the x24 is louder.

If you want a call that throws the sound in all different directions then the x24 is definitely not the call you want. Due to it basically being a horn it is very directional. With that said, it is loud enough that I have no issue calling in coyotes and cats 90 degrees from where the call is pointed.

If you want better quality sound, look at Lucky Duck.

Back