22 creed brass

sandman22250

Anyone making 22 creed brass I seen a video 6.5 creed to 22 creed just wondering if anybody else has done it I don’t presently have any 22 Creed brass but I have lots of 65 and wanted to know if it was easy to do. Thank you everyone

Personally, I would just buy the most excellent Alpha 22 Creed brass.

Same difference: I've done 6.5 Grendel to 22 ARC with one swipe of a 22 ARC FL die. It works fine, but the necks end up a little thicker, which could cause issues depending on the neck clearances of your chamber.

Anyone making 22 creed brass I seen a video 6.5 creed to 22 creed just wondering if anybody else has done it I don’t presently have any 22 Creed brass but I have lots of 65 and wanted to know if it was easy to do. Thank you everyone
I think if you size it down you would have to neck turn the brass. It's doable but might be more work than you're looking to do.

Personally, I would just buy the most excellent Alpha 22 Creed brass.

Same difference: I've done 6.5 Grendel to 22 ARC with one swipe of a 22 ARC FL die. It works fine, but the necks end up a little thicker, which could cause issues depending on the neck clearances of your chamber.
Definitely no wanting to turn any necks going to order some brass this week

Peterson, Alpha and Hornady make brass for 22 CM. I have never shot Peterson brass but I have shot Alpha in 6GT and its excellent. Hornady brass is ok in a pinch but I find the primer pockets fail before anything else.
Thank for the info I’ll take a look for that alpha brass

Back